Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I did..

Holla back to blogging again..Been busy lately,left my lappy alone in my room,singing in my room,seeing myself sleeping,sitting and walk out of my room. Now he's feeling grateful knowing that i still need him. Haha

Alright Alright.. How did I spent my boring Holidays neeee :-

  1. Chillin' with my cuzies and friends
  2. Back like Old days, Fishing
  3. Fasting, but sometimes Haha :D
  4. Focus on PS3
  5. Preparing for Raya, not much
  6. most of all, ignoring my Lappy..
  7. ....etc aderler tu
But.....

There was one day, the day I spent my time with my own ya'kni alone, haha, I brought myself to Padang Sir Omar Ali Saifuddien, I didn't know why, so I went there and took a walk around the city..the weather was nice, cloudy and calm making my mind kept thinking of old memories. While i was there I took several pictures to make sure that day was a special day to me :)

The Journey starts here!

Which way to go? The clock is tickin~emmm

Ain't He look handsome when he put his face there?

Pose rugged konon..macam sasat

Bandar Seri Begawan! Cantek!

Masjid Omar Ali Saifuddien, emangnya cantek!

Thanks for the info!I thought it was a refrigerator.Fuh~

Chill usulnya rah ujung bangunan tu!

Aik!Pusing2 panya aku nie! haha :D

Yeaha~after I went to Bandar Seri Begawan, I went to Taman Jubli nearby the river..I too ka few pictures there, coz i met someone there and we have a privacy chit chat..*wink*

This is..saya seorang anak Brunei yang tidak tahu apa barang ni!bwahaha

Gatal plg hati ku meliat barang ani!
At the mean time nie!nanti layu taya tu!

Pondok Seri Wangi..haha

Aaaaaa~gila tu gila tu..I didn't usually get this kind of day. but grateful. My days in this holidays, not too much different between my days as a member of ahli tanam anggur and nowadays...Thats all for the updates today..I'll update it some other times..(tunggu my lappy nyamal haha ) Holla Back!

Chill saja




No comments: