Friday, September 5, 2008

For Real?!

Its been a while that i didnt update my blog, been busy backdays..heee~ I've got a big thang to tell y'all blog reader here!!!About My Life!!


I know it does sound kinda different as in NOT US but we, TJP, are tryin' to make somethin' new and Gila..and i hope we will get along with this particular thing..After I heard the other TJPs were interested in this "GILA" thing..i contributed myself helping them and bring them what they want..I dont know whether they can do it or not..but at leat they try their best to make it perfect as what they want in their mind.


This is the spot, the place,where the "thing" will be born. Fresh air suck into our lungs and gonna be exhale with a breath of satisfication, happiness, craziness and the new thing will be permenently draw in our heart, mind and soul. Y'all still thinking of what will gonna happen, gonna be, gonna end and gonna slice into your mind. Would it make any difference if it happens? Are the TJP returned and enter to the new era?Lets found out!









This thingy thingy..is it goin to be sucess or a total destruction?Dum dum DUUUUUM!!HAAAAH!~

No comments: