Thursday, July 31, 2008

What I've Been Thinking


. . . . i was thinking lately...thinking about the difference between my past and nowadays..it's like "that was my life?!"..finally i really understand hows my life back then and I've learned a lesson from it..it is miserable and unacceptable to be livin' in that kind of life..I already had a conversation with my big friend Jodyn last two days, he was the person who was with me got through this life and finally we both ended that life in the same time..*Relief*..the weirdest thing that i've gone through was from the 1st January this year till 15th June, i wonder..i always get bad luck..Damn

But..at the mean time..life goin constantly getting well and crazier than before..new life,new day and a new me....gila bah tu...didn't expect to be happen that much...but Alhamdulillah....and


THIS WHAT I CALLED "LIFE"!!..


No comments: