Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Short break..

Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah..Praise to Allah I live longer than i thought...Happy Birthday to me...hehe...anyway..I've been thinking lately,about what if I died..what happen to my family,my cousins,friends,my "Sempurna" and the whole village?Hmm..I've asked my big friend Jodyn about this,tekajut plg ia...atu yaaaa..I'm not joking,you know..not that I have the feeling that my life going to end soon or having problem..I was just curious :P~Sorry to make you guys worry..

I'M OK!!!
hahaha

Back to topic..Sorry for a short break blogging...bukan malas but...not feeling well lately,tired,not enough rest,I guess..but currently,Alhamdulillah...(knock the table) .....Today,2nd July 2008...it's goin to be my big day...hope for the best,expect for the worst (respect TAMAN SAIDI HOOD)..don't ask what's goin to happen...merah muka ku krg..heheh..anyway..wish me luck..I don't have any idea what am i goin to post actually..saja update my blog...ahah Chill saja geng~ PEACE

No comments: