Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Battle

Friday the 13th..(bukan wayang nie)..i went to the ICC with Lime,Shawty and Zaty...just wanna know what's up at there...and also Zaty told me that there's is a dance group battle there...decided =) all the sudden,there's a freestyle battle..rasa macam kan join and macam nda jua..then i decided to register main2 jer..then lari..but after Lime registered the battle and wanna take it serious..so terpaksa jua ikut..but macam siuk jua..so ikut jer lah..y'know crew2 yang join nie bukan kalang2 urgnya..some from the Zonic crew (ngam kah namanya),B2BR,Hardstlye and some othere crew..26 people registered the battle..wahahah..me and lime represent Swagga Thang laa..

First battle-Lime VS Crawl kah?Krawl kah?whatevaaa..

I saw Lime did the best what he have..but unfortunately the opponent was tight!! Lime,you did a great job anyway..its a great honor that you're having a good battle with him..dont mind with the crump he had..you still got what's in you that you didnt let it out!!..haha sabar sha..andangnya tu..haha

SkiP VS One of Hardstyle

I didint know that Im having a battle or what..Its just that..it doesnt make sense at all..Im a street dancer versus A SHUFFLER!!Whaaa?wrong category kali~but macam its what i wanted before..to have a battle with them,maybe its gonna be a tight match..I dont think so~gulung tikar jer laa..Hardstyle..you're good..but Im better *kambang*..hehe..Actually a person watched me battlin there,makin' my groovyness high up..*wink*

Finally I've been promoted to the next round..

I'll post the next round later..:P

No comments: